To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Richmond, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If interested, please send resumes to Stephen at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Our client is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our internal team to provide daily support and project-based enhancements of our digital properties while ensuring that all development activity across all digital platforms supports strategic goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
70% - Assist in the day-to-day maintenance of the clients digital properties.
30% - Provide support in the following:
- Strategy and planning of new innovative digital solutions.
- Provide Solution design assistance in both application development as well as data schemas.
- Provide Solution development assistance which encompasses the creation of component code and databases, building application programs, documentation, and unit and load testing.
- Test and Transition newly developed code as a fully integrated and functional system.
KSA’s and or Competencies required to successfully perform the work
- Specific qualifications for the Full Stack Developer position include:
- 8+ years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using .Net framework
- Sitecore Certified Developer preferred, ideally knowledge of Sitecore 8X Experience Analytics
- Understanding Team Foundation Server or similar tool for version control.
- Skills with tools such as TDS and frameworks such as Glass Mapper.
- Comprehensive experience using Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with multi-system integration and common issues that can arise when integrating enterprise technologies.
- Ability to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Understanding of performance/load testing and optimization techniques.
- Understanding of the role played by web and social media; understanding of web development tools.
- Basic web development skills; familiarity with use of content management systems; understanding of web design, architecture and usability.
Education, Experience, Licensure, Certification required for entry into position
8+ years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of applications using .Net framework. Sitecore Certified Developer preferred. Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Critical Performance Factors
- Ensure that digital properties are accurate and user-friendly. Are cost effective so as to promote the sale of Lottery products and to increase revenue.
- Ensure that all sites are routinely, periodically and adequately maintained so as to promote the sale of Lottery products and to increase revenue.
- Ensure that the users (both internal and external to the Lottery) of digital applications receive adequate support in order to promote efficiencies that lead to reduced cost and an increase to revenue.
- Ensure that digital applications are working properly in accordance with requirements and are reliable and secure.
Must pass Background Investigation. Must have valid Virginia Driver’s license. Minimal travel required.