MOGAS is seeking an person-centric and performance-minded Human Resources Business Partner to join the Human Resources department This role will be responsible for effectively leading human resources initiatives by aligning MOGAS human capital with the business strategy while ensuring low turnover, highly productive and engaged employees.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Develops, implements, reinforces, and modifies HR policies, programs, and procedures. Audits HR policies, programs, and procedures against relevant legislation and best practices and recommends improvements.
- Provides advice and assistance to employees and managers on HR policies, programs, and procedures. Resolves HR inquiries or escalates to the appropriate individual depending on severity.
- Facilitates proper employee documentation and records in HR systems, compiling reports as needed.
- Proactively maintain all HR related metrics, reporting and compliance.
- Initiates and/or implements continuous improvements of the MOGAS performance management system including performance appraisals, learning/training and employee development programs.
Required Education and Experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience in conflict management, problem solving and decision making, relationship building, business acumen, program planning and development and coaching
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Must have at least five (5) years related experience in a manufacturing facility
- Business Administration
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness
- Conflict Management
- Data Collection