To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Government Property Administrator
Nesco Resource • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Candidate must have Government Property Asset experience
- Applies functional knowledge and experience within the Aerospace Administrative, Engineering, and Integrated Supply Chain organizations.
- Leverage depth of knowledge within the Government and customer asset management communities.
- Core competency in maintaining Government approved business systems that are fully compliant with Government, customer, and contractual requirements, as well as pertinent Aerospace policies and procedures.
- Actively supports and/or manages Self Assessments of the 10 Government Property Management Outcomes are identified Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1
- Ability to function under minimal direction: Guided by specific objectives or statements from contracts and Statements of Work (SOWs), contract deliverables, and outcome metrics.
- Adhere and perform to Organizational Goals and receives general guidance on how to accomplish them.
- Direct responsibilities impact the Aero site's business system compliance, which affects the ability of site to qualify, perform, and invoice Government contracts.
- Supports unit objectives, work plans, schedules, and ensures completion of established requirements and assignments.
- Provides oversight to overall Aero risk mitigation and compliance integrity.
- Develops and ensures execution of corrective action plans.
- Actively supports the Sites Property Coordinator/Custodian Committee meetings.
- Develops and prepares metrics and related reports using Visual Management techniques and analyzes metric data to enhance current processes.
- May actively participate in site leader's HOS Tier 4 accountability process as a functional manager.
- Supports internal Tier accountability boards and escalation model/processes, as applicable.
- Acts with authority delegated from Site Leader and/or GPSM (Government Property Site Manager) all functions within Aero site.
- Works cross functionally to justify and seek agreement of other parties on compliance practices, policies and standards.
- Management of change - coordinate with site stakeholders to implement process changes affecting cross functional groups.
- Tactically supports the requirements identified within the sites Statement Of Work (SOW). Responsible for maintaining and working to site budgets, provides requirements in updating and generating new Basis Of Estimates (BOE's), cost/benefits analysis and risk assessments.
- Has operational and budget responsibilities to achieve year-end contractual goals, and tactical responsibilities to audit performance from various compliance auditors (internal and external).
- Supports implementation and execution of multiple HTSI contracts.
- Supports job family strategies used to perform work.
- Responsible for providing input into developing new Global Asset Management (GAM) services.
- Responsible for driving improvements in site processes, and cost reductions
Key Success Factors:
- To be completed during the job posting process.
- Attributes/Skills Required/Sought:
- Must possess organizational skills and experience with the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) audits, knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1
- Greenbelt certified or the ability to obtain Greenbelt certification.
- Strong PC skills especially with Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with SAP, AssetSmart Property and Equipment Management System (PEMS) or electronic data tracking databases is recommended.
Experience and Education:
BS degree preferred with 5 or more years of progressive experience.
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.