Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCC) is a publicly traded company that continues to be a leader in the environmental services industry. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our rapidly growing company. HCC offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We are willing to provide complete training for this opportunity!
The Branch Warehouse/Clerical Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the branch warehouse and office. Daily work responsibilities will include the off-loading and loading of trailers and Commercial Motor Vehicles, handling waste containers of varying weights and sizes using HCC-approved material handling equipment, and maintaining the branch warehouse in a clean and organized condition. The BWC will also be performing clerical duties in support of the daily operations of the branch. This role may be required to use forklifts, powered pallet jack, hand jacks and dollies.
- Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all HCC safety guidelines
- Load and unload box trucks
- Organize, clean and maintain warehouse and office
- Moving trucks on company property
- Sort and file all the daily control sheets from prior day’s work
- Updates branch sales board
- Check sample status on company intranet
- Create service packs with labels and manifest for Sale Service Team
- Draft list of customers that have not been serviced or potential call-ins
- Order Office and sales supplies
- Maintain cleanliness of the office
- Contact manufactures to get contact names and fill out lead sheets
- Creates inbound and outbound spreadsheets for waste material.
- Inputs waste information from drivers into the Crystal Clean computer program
- Maintain accurate files of inbound/outbound paperwork
- Assists Branch Manager with maintaining accurate records of Branch activity
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Position Qualification Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Core Competencies and Specific Skills:
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with customers, sales branch employees, and other corporate departments
- Ability to operate equipment such as electronic mobile devices, computers, hoses, all truck equipment, etc.
- Material Handling experience preferred
- Previous clerical or administrative work experience preferred
Education, Certificates, Licenses, or Designations:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Motor vehicle record (MVR) that meets or exceeds HCC’s published standards including, but not limited to the following;
- Seat belt and cell phone violations
- Excessive speeding
- DUI, suspension and/or multiple vehicle collisions
Personal Protective Equipment*:
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment, which may include a respirator, steel toe boots, gloves, uniform, safety glasses, reflective vest, and hard hats
- Frequent lifting of materials that typically weigh 54-80lbs
- Frequent pushing/pulling of 16-55 gallon drums of waste/product using HCC-approved equipment for safe material handling. Drum weight varies based on material type and size, weight may exceed 400lbs.
- All applicants must pass the pre-employment physical including drug & alcohol screening
Must be willing to undergo a background check in accordance with local laws and regulations.
HCC expressly values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages the applications of individuals from diverse backgrounds, so that HCC reflects the communities and customers that we serve.
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
- Clerical Works
- Material Handling