To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Caseyville, IL
- Computer World Services
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Contact Center Representative
Computer World Services (CWS)Corporation • Caseyville, IL
Posted 2 months ago
2018 was a great year for growth at CWS! We are looking for full and part time dedicated candidates to support that growth in 2019! This is a great entry level IT role to get your career path started right. Apply today!
Please note that this position will require successful candidates to obtain a government clearance. Upon acceptance of an offer letter, the clearance process takes approximately two months.
Provides inbound and outbound telephone support for the Systems Response Center, serving as an off-site central support point for military, DOD and Federal customers. Responsible for 24 hours a day/7 days a week (24/7) operations supporting a variety of US government systems.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Answer, evaluate, and prioritize customer Service Requests (SR) submitted via telephone, voicemail, e-mail, self-service web site, and fax
* Understand and evaluate technical issues and apply fundamental knowledge of systems, software, and networking to resolve.
* Demonstrated ability to apply sound process to troubleshooting and solving incidents using an ITIL based service program, including communicating effectively with technical and non-technical customers, both internal and external.
* Use ITIL-integrated ticketing systems like Oracle Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Service Now to resolve SRs, input new solutions, and follow-up on customer inquiries.
* Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office 365 components, to be able to troubleshoot at a Tier 1.5 capacity, and effectively communicate via ticketing system to escalation tiers.
* Interview users to collect information about problems to determine source of error
* Log and track call information using the Siebel CRM software
* Place outbound customer survey calls
* Assist in developing standard resolutions for common user problems
* Use existing tools for the SRC and related functional tools in support of the transportation application customers
* Generate standard reports and update the customer on high priority issues
Education & Experience
* Associate's degree and 1+ years working in network, systems or telecommunications management operations. Two years of military experience in related field can substitute for formal education
* Fluent in the English language, ability to problem solve with a sense of urgency, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* HDI Customer Service Representative (HDI-CSR) or ITIL v3 Foundation certification is a plus
* Must be able to obtain NACI Public Trust clearance
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf