Sunstate Equipment Co.
Where Safety and People are Core Values!
There is a unique feeling at Sunstate. You can feel it at any of our 60 plus locations across 10 states.
If you are looking for a different, fun and rewarding work environment, comprehensive and cost-effective benefit package and so much more, Sunstate may be the place.
We care about our people and it shows.
The Branch Manager’s primary objective is to provide leadership while training and developing employees to ensure exceptional customer service. Monitor branch performance and seek opportunities to improve processes, procedures, or best practices of doing business. Key responsibilities include proactive fleet management and monitoring of expenses to ensure profitability and strong financial performance. Lead the sales team in developing a diverse customer base while maintaining existing customer relationships in a continuous effort to expand market share and grow revenues.
Required Skills and Experience
• Experience managing business operations and supervising a team
• Previous experience in the construction or rental equipment industry preferred
• Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
• Exhibit high levels of organization, professionalism and team leadership
• Proven ability to maintain a thriving customer base
• Proficient computer skills – MS Office; AS400 a plus
• Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast paced environment
• Valid driver’s license
The main responsibility of this position is to create team synergy that demonstrates and promotes Sunstate’s best practices while continuously seeking ways to improve the overall branch operations to deliver industry best service. This includes:
• Oversee all aspects of branch operations including service & maintenance, inside sales, transportation & logistics, P/L and employee related items (payroll, scheduling, performance evaluations, etc.)
• Hire, develop, lead and empower all employees to make sound business decisions
• Efficiently prioritize workloads and manage shop personnel to ensure equipment is serviced and repaired timely. This includes making sure all necessary parts are ordered
• Prepare yearly business plan with the Metro and Regional Management team forecasting revenues, expenses, fleet ROI and utilization and overall branch growth
• Maintain company standards with the facility, equipment and delivery fleet. This includes cleanliness, organization and appearance of personal workspaces
• Monitor and ensure safety and environmental compliance. This includes maintaining all records and documentation
Our leadership and workplace culture demonstrates value of each employee and rewards both individual and team contribution. Our Branch Managers receive a lucrative compensation and benefit package, including company vehicle, health insurance, paid-time-off, 401k plan and fun work environment.
Interested? Apply now!
You can also text SUNSTATE to 51893 to start the Sunstate Experience!
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
A Drug Free Workplace and
Participates in E-Verify
Resolve Customer Issue