To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Valley, AZ 85614
- Ronnie Collins
- Phone: 520-648-7170
- Phone:: 520-546-5786
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
12 Hour HHA/CNA shifts available
BAYADA Home Health Care • Green Valley, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Qualifications for CNA / PCT / HHA / Caregiver:
• Minimum one-year work experience OR
• Certificate of at least 75 hours of Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA training
Job Responsibilities for CNA / PCT / HHA / Caregiver:
• Activities of daily living
• Light housekeeping
• Nail care
• Range of motion / exercises
• Transfers / use of mechanical lifting devices
• Oral feeding
• Home Management Tasks: laundry, meal preparation, bed making etc.
• Assisting with ambulation
• Medication assistance
BAYADA offers CNA / PCT / HHA / Caregiver:
• Weekly pay
• Flexible scheduling to fit your lifestyle
• Short commute times – we try to match you to opportunities near your home
• Positive work environment and the tools you need to do your job
• Scholarship programs
• A stable working environment – we invest in our care team
• Paid time off
• 24 / 7 on call clinical manager support
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 18,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve their communities in 25 states from more than 250 offices. For more information, visit www.bayada.com. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- At least 1 year of experience or graduation from an approved CNA school