Talent Acquisition Partner
Impellam is a fast-paced international staffing company, whose North America corporate office calls Atlanta home. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for our expanding corporate positions.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees and assists with the interview process.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Work with senior level professional in a fast pace environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 3 years staffing agency experience. Ability to work in a fast paced metrics driven environment.
- Preferred experience recruiting for Life Science, Engineering, Scientific and Technology roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, prefer Human Resources, Psychology, Business or related field of study.
- At least 2+ years’ experience working in a Corporate environment or a combination of corporate and agency environments.
Impellam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Job Posting
- Sourcing (Recruitment)
- Human Resources
- Time Management