To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Davis, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experis • Davis, CA
Posted 30 days ago
The Corporate Services Specialist will understand our client's vision and mission and actively pursue the extraordinary on a daily basis. This employee will be driven and eager to join a team that strives for excellence, accountability, and a service culture in an atmosphere of professionalism.
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Ideal candidates will enjoy structure and lines of approval. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Responsibilities include up to and not limited to:
- Supporting business requests including uniform orders, business card requests, internal/external event support and coordination, corporate vehicles, preparations for visitors, office supplies, procurement, workplace programs and professional environment maintenance
- Demonstrating high level of customer care while maintaining a friendly and professional approach
- Conducting necessary communication with vendors
- Maintaining logs and reporting documentation as required
- Serve as support to Receptionist daily and as needed, to include answering phones and checking in guests
- Maintaining flexibility with shifting priorities
- Exhibiting organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Knowledge of and adherence to safe working environment practices and business protocol
- Assist Facilities Team with approval process and paperwork as needed
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree and/or comparable experience
- 0-2 years of administrative or customer service experience
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Facility maintenance experience preferred
General office environment will be experienced. There will be periodic exposure to manufacturing environments which may present hazards such as noise, electricity, chemicals, heavy equipment, and other automated and manual machinery.
Frequent: sitting at desk utilizing computers and phones.
Periodic: standing, walking, repetitive foot, leg, hand, arm, shoulder, and torso movements.
Occasional: bending, stooping, and lifting, business travel (domestic/abroad)
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)