Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers on the weekends to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance, and reliable transportation
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have immediate openings on the weekend. Our office serves northwest Indiana, which include Lake and Porter counties.
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Training
- Incentive Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- 24/7 Support
- Ongoing Training
- Job Happiness
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/501.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.