Pecan Valley Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is currently hiring Certified Nursing Assistants to work with our COVID patients in our COVID hall. Are you someone with high energy who has a passion for quality care and service for patients. If so, we would love to consider you!
As a CNA, you will provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff. This involves performing duties such as feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, and/or moving patients.
- Day 6:00am-2:00pm
- Evening 2:00pm-10:00pm
- Night 10:00pm-6:00am
Pay: $13-$15 an hour depending on shift and experience + additional hourly COVID pay.
Bonus: We offer a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus for all new hires.
If you’re looking to make a change to work at a truly remarkable place, we are the place for you!
- Texas CNA license is required
- Highly developed observation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401K + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Opportunities for growth!
Pecan Valley Rehabilitation and Healthcare’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - COVID Hall
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Interpersonal Skills
- Health Care