Become apart of a high-level technical accounting and consulting firm located in the San Francisco area that is looking to add an Accounting Advisory Manager to their growing team. This role is the perfect opportunity to join a company that prides themselves on their work/life balance and offers flexibility in terms of remote capabilities, overtime, and bonus opportunities.
Responsibilities/Day to Day:
- Integration with client’s senior management to solve complex accounting issues and for preparation of proposed resolutions.
- Lead and mentor Consultants, acting as a role model and providing creative solutions that enhance Consultant’s overall experience.
- Review of Consultants’ deliverables of financial and regulatory information in accordance with SEC and regulatory requirements (i.e. – 10K’s, 10Q’s, S-1 and S-4 filings, audit coordination).
- Research & documentation projects related to new ASC accounting standards (i.e. – ASC 842, ASC 606).
- Review of work prepared by Consultants on operational due diligence for complex transactions (i.e. – acquisitions & divestitures, stock offerings and dept raises, IPO’s).
- Process improvement projects and implementation of changes.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting and/or MBA – CPA
- 5 years of public accounting and/or industry accounting/finance experience
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of U.S. GAAP and SEC reporting.
- Proactive in identifying client needs and effective in building a strong relationship with clients.
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)