This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Summary: Safely and effectively provides support to facility to ensure building(s) are properly maintained and are kept in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist maintenance with cleaning and de-greasing equipment as needed
- Use of scissor lifts and articulating lift
- Able to use hand tools and perform small mechanical tasks
- Comply with lock out tag out instructions
- Work with little or no supervision
- Wear proper PPE
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Candidate will be required to complete pre-employment assessments.
- 1 year manufacturing experience preferred
Physical Demands: Standing, walking, sitting, stooping, kneeling, bending, squatting, twisting, climbing, lifting up to 65lbs, pushing, pulling, carrying, and reaching.
Work Environment: Loud, humid, extreme heat (depending on season), dusty, fumes,will work at heights
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit URL blocked - click to apply
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, unfavorable military discharge, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #ZR #CB1
Personal Protective Equipment