To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
600 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vice President of Transit Technology
First Transit • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Purpose: Define and implement business plan for Mobility as a Service segment. Incorporate industry and competitive analysis into business plan- scale findings to specifically identify go-to-market strategy, target customer base, pricing models and milestones for product development and delivery. Lead team of internal resources as well as external supplier resources for application development, branding and marketing activities. Negotiate and manage required supplier relationships necessary for successful delivery and to secure strategic advantage to First Transit. Responsible for both client directed development and simultaneous development of First Transit branded products.
- Become expert on MaaS service lines needing to be offered by First Transit through client meetings, technology and operations training, sales training, document review, location visits, pipeline development, attending conferences/industry trade shows etc.
- Identify component offerings and negotiate the right to resell offerings as part of the MaaS product line with suppliers.
- Leading the MaaS app development team to ensure all aspects of business plan are included in the software development, while working alongside the SVP of IT and Operations Technology divisions.
- Define, negotiate and manage third-party branding and marketing activities to select brand and go-to-market campaigns for MaaS product line.
- Work with Operations and Business Development to identify target locations for pilot and early-adopter clients.
- Seek out and secure potential partners in the development of the MaaS product line.
- Understand and effectively deliver value propositions to clients through email, phone and in person meeting and demonstrations.
- Develop MaaS options for use in existing proposals and define models for revenue generation.
- Through expertise and influence help to shape the future of MaaS within the industry.
- Industry participation through attending trades shows, involvement in committees, weekly reviews of trade publications
- RFP review and partner to business development team throughout bid/pricing process.
- P&L responsibility for MaaS segment including management of client accounts, location performance, contracting, invoicing and expenses.
- Gathers market, prospect and customer intelligence; stays abreast of changes in the transportation market which could open business opportunities for FT.
- Identify and coordinate response to technology RFPs including providing pre-sell information, supporting pricing, leading interview process and demonstrating technologies.
Describe level of decision making and list examples of common decisions made: VP of MaaS will work with the executive team (President, COO, CFO, SVP’s) to define the strategy, and prioritize the pipeline.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Passion for Shared Mobility Market and emerging technologies within the industry.
- History of success in bringing new products to market.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, transportation, technology or related filed.
- Understanding of mobile technologies and the ability to lead technology team in development and delivery.
- Experience in supplier negotiation and management.
- Track record of closing opportunities through direct negotiations.
- Strong presentation and communication skills including email, phone, and in person.
- Ability to absorb and understand multiple different service lines.
- Creativity, intellectual curiosity, high standards, persistence and achievement oriented.
- Organized, responsive, and ability to move quickly through opportunities.
- Experience working with complex RFP’s.
- Transit experience required.