To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Decatur, AL 35601
- Brandon Heller
- Phone: +1 281 657 3338
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Controls and Instrumentation Engineer
Petroplan • Decatur, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
My client is an industry leader in instrumentation, controls systems and equipment utilized within Petrochemicals, Refineries and process facilities. They are looking to bring on an experienced engineer to join the team to work at one of their client's facilities located in Northern Alabama. This role will start out as a contract but could extend into a long-term contract or potential to transfer to permanent status. Please see the details below regarding the responsibilities and requirements.
- Provide preventative and corrective maintenance on systems, equipment, and products
- Conduct various function testing on equipment/systems for troubleshooting
- Answer technical questions and concerns of the clients
- Proficient with hardware and software components of DCS systems
- Will act as the face of the company while on site with a heavy customer service focus
- Identify areas of concern, risk, and/or improvement
- Manage various task and duties at any given time
- Must maintain thorough knowledge, products, and services of the client
- Ability to travel overnight and be on a 24 hour call at times
- S. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related
- Work experience can be supplemented in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of related experience in the design and implementation of process control systems.
- Must have knowledge of basic control system hardware, software, and applications
- Strong communication skills
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com