To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Olympia, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
QA Engineer 2
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Olympia, WA
Posted 24 days ago
At Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, we are passionate about our mission to be the provider of choice of comprehensive financial management for participant-directed services in the public sector. Our vision is people exercising choice and control of publicly-funded long term services and supports. Established in 1999, we partner with state and local agencies in 24 states to provide financial management services for participant-directed programs. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed client expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference by supporting an innovative service model (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).Responsibilities
- Provide validation for requirements, designs, and new software components
- Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Experience with Load and Performance testing
- Experience creating and implementing Test frameworks
- Debugging skills: knowledge of SQL for analysis and debugging
- Track status and communicate progress effectively to project management
- Report and track defect using defect management system
- Demonstrated understanding of the software product development life-cycle
- Iterative Testing Experience (Agile/Scrum experience a plus)
- As part of an Agile delivery team, support planning and estimating tasks
- Create detailed test cases, and perform manual testing at different phases and times
- Perform system-level integration and regression testing to ensure product readiness
- Follow and advocate for Quality-centered Engineering best practices
- Investigate and reproduce customer-reported issues to help determine root cause
- Contribute to special quality-related initiatives to improve process, investigate and qualify tools, develop test frameworks or techniques as needed
- UAT exposure with client meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience creating detailed test case, and following testing best practices
- Methodical & inquisitive mind-set for testing beyond the obvious, and uncovering evasive bugs
- Experience with modern web technologies/frameworks • Strong communication and influencing skills, and professional business demeanor
- Ability to work collaboratively, and even lead testing initiatives • Highly motivated, able to learn quickly, and accountable for committed results
- Adept and passionate for learning the latest testing technologies, tools, and frameworks
- Strong Microsoft Office applications skills (preferably with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
Education: BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent field
Experience: 5-7 years of formal Quality Assurance experience