To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Don Black
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full-Time PM Car Cleaner Boston Logan Airport
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • Boston, MA
Posted 6 days ago
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $20 billion.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
Our Boston Logan Airport operation is in need of Full-Time Service Agents! Service Agents prepare and service vehicles prior to rental including: refueling, cleaning and washing (including vacuuming), checking fluids and tire pressure levels of all vehicles. The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical service), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
This position pays $13/hour with potential for a monthly service bonus. A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match. The required schedule is Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday from 3pm-11:30pm with a 30 minute meal break each day worked.
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, filling the gas tank, checking windshield wiper fluid levels, and putting air in tires to achieve safe and drivable pressure levels.
- Clean all exterior and interior windows and mirrors and vacuum interior, floor, seats, ashtray and trunk.
- Place items found in vehicles in lost and found. Direct drivers to drop off locations as necessary.
- Drive the vehicle from drop off point to service area; complete maintenance routine; drive vehicle through car wash and to ready line as necessary.
- Refuel the vehicle.
- Ensure that the key tag is properly marked with the correct VIN or Unit number and license plate number.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions.
- Complete the out-of-service tag and ensure the vehicle is moved to the maintenance area.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure safety equipment is in working order; lights, tires, brakes, wipers, horn, seat belts, mirrors and back-up lights.
- Inspect vehicles for unidentified body damage.
- Identify and pull the vehicles that are eligible for turnback, flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be willing and able to tolerate light physical effort including the handling of average-weight objects (up to 25 pounds)
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing, kneeling, and bending
- Must have a current and valid driver's license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accident on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday from 3pm-11:30pm