To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warren, NJ 07059
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Program Support Outbound Customer Service Representative
IQVIA • Warren, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At IQVIA, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader — a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We’re committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IQVIA means you’ll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
Our solutions offer a strategic approach to generating and presenting the information for these initiatives, including:
- A powerful analytic engine for running a wide range of clinical quality and cost measures to generate the information presented by our applications.
- Intuitive user interfaces for presenting the information to effectively engage physicians and members and to influence behavior at the point of choice.
- A common core technology platform that is easy to add onto, supporting the evolution of your transparency and performance management.
- The Customer Service Representative will be making phone calls to a list of Healthcare practices regarding specific pharmaceutical products. A scripted dialogue will be provided. Upon completion of the scripted discussion the Customer Service Representative will offer the practice informative brochures or savings cards in many cases. (client dependent) Outbound phone calls will be upwards of 80+ daily and the representative will be responsible for logging all activity in a database.
- Produce a high volume of outbound calls to Healthcare practices , delivering a scripted message
- Detailed tracking of all call activity/results
- Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to a Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- We require candidates to have a minimum Customer Service background of 2 + years.
- Telemarketing experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
IQVIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
Job ID: R1028140