To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
55 Basin Creek Road
Butte, MT 59701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Acadia-Healthcare • Butte, MT
Posted 2 months ago
Acadia Montana is currently looking for a full-time Accounting Assistant with a focus of Accounts Payable and Payroll. Located in historic Butte, Montana, Acadia Montana provides inpatient treatment for children and adolescents aged 5 to 18. This position is responsible for reviewing invoices, entering accounts payable, maintaining scrupulous records and files, completing timely payroll reports, process biweekly payroll and FTE reports, assisting in month end close and other duties as assigned by the CFO. This position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.Essential Job Functions
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and enter Accounts Payable
- Sets up new vendors and maintains AP database
- Files, maintains Accounts Payable invoices and reports
- Regulate complete control of Accounts Payable and purchase order systems.
- Code and enter all invoices into computer
- Process weekly check runs
- Ensure accuracy of time keeping systems
- Process bi-weekly payroll, coordinating with a variety of sources
- Record, report and maintain confidentiality of information
- Must have a Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and standards
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of general office procedures
- Exhibit focus and attention to detail
- Display organizational skills and task prioritization
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Knowledge with accounting system software
- Able to easily integrate into an established team
- Work within established procedures with ability to manage multiple tasks
- 2 years Accounts Payable experience
- 2 years of Payroll experience