BCforward is seeking a Bioinformatics Developer for a large pharmaceutical company located in Indianapolis.
Expected Duration: Long-term with PTO and Paid Holiday
We are searching for a bioinformatics scientist to develop NGS based analysis to support biologics discovery research.
We are looking for a candidate who is eager to learn and interested in working with a dynamic team of developers, bioinformaticians, and scientists. The candidate should be detail oriented and willing to learn with a fast paced and fast growing team.
- Master's or PhD in Bioinformatics, Biology, Computer Science or similar field
- Next Generation Sequencing using Illumina MiSeq, IonTorrent, PacBio, and/or Oxford Nanopore
- Genome Assembly
- Experience with NGS tools: bowtie, star, trinity, gatk, etc
- Linux command line tools
- At least one programming language, preferably Python
- Cloud or Cluster Computing
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 88172 when responding to this ad.
Ajax (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Java (Programming Language)