To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sonoma, CA 95476
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse Supervisor
Maxim Healthcare Services • Sonoma, CA
Posted 29 days ago
Maxim Healthcare Services iscurrently seeking a Clinical Supervisor. The Clinical Supervisor is responsiblefor the clinical oversight from admissions through discharge of clients andpatients served. This oversight will include supervision of care managementas required by regulation or contract and personnel management associated withthe clinical delivery. The Clinical Supervisor is accountable to allfederal, state, and local contracts and programs, and Maxim requirements, andwhere applicable or required by state regulations may be the Administrator.
The Clinical Supervisor is alsoresponsible for the orientation and ongoing evaluation of caregivers. Criticalto this role is the assurance of clinical skills and competency of caregivers.(Clinical disciplines including but not limited to skilled nurses, aides, andtherapist). This position will include ongoing caregiver development througheducation and training under the direction of the Clinical Manager or otheroffice clinical leader.
• Activelicense in your respective field required, e.g., Registered Nurse, PhysicalTherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology (states in whichoffice and patients are located)
• Minimum oneyear experience in your respective field required, e.g., Registered Nurse,Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology
• Must meetall federal, state, local contract and program requirements, in addition tointernal certifications and training, as required
• Excellent writtenand verbal communication skills
• Demonstratedcritical thinking skills
• Supervisoryexperience preferred
• Experiencein quality management preferred
• Proficiencywith computers, including Microsoft Office
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs