- Work with the current JLL Safety Team to implement all aspects of EH&S training from development and delivery, competency assessment, reporting, and tracking.
- Provide Safety Training (train the trainer) to ensure that facility teams (both site specific and portfolio-wide) receive required training, including but not limited to: Confined Space, Power truck, Ergonomics.
- Support behavioral based safety training program (MY Development and Loss Prevention Systems (LPS)
Reporting and Recordkeeping
- Ensure collection of data related to tracking, monitoring, recordkeeping and reporting of all EH&S required performance metrics to be coordinated with JLL Safety Director
- Collect, review and coordinate revision of JLL and contractor submitted Loss Prevention Observations, Near Loss Reports, Loss Reports, Quality Reviews and to ensure completeness before submission to the Client, and coach contractor personnel on reporting in accordance with JLL requirements
- Ensure any injury, near loss or loss is reported immediately, accurately, and that all incidents and injuries are escalated in accordance with JLL and Client requirements defined in the account “Go Book” and as instructed by the JLL Safety Director
- Collect and review monthly work hour reports from contractors and consolidate the data for subsequent submission to the Client.
- Track and analyze EH&S audit and or inspection reports, as well as follow up and document the status of any corrective actions resulting from the investigation, inspection or audit reports
- Develop and submit monthly EH&S performance and KPIs to the JLL Safety Director
- Facilitate the implementation of EH&S policies, practices and programs at the site level.
- Provide guidance and advice on EH&S management for JLL and contractor teams.
- Provide technical advice on all relevant EHS issues and changes in legislation that could impact service delivery.
- Coach JLL and Contractor personnel to understand applicable standards to prevent injuries and incidents and events that could harm employees and/or property of client.
- Provide direct support to JLL employees on matters related to EH&S compliance, as well as specific client compliance or site specific operating requirements.
- Promote and develop a positive Health and Safety culture at all levels
- Support sites during audits from client, corporate, EH&S staff, as well as outside agencies such as OSHA, fire/building departments, health inspectors, air quality inspectors, and insurance representatives.
- Monitor and coach contractor safety programs. Ensuring programs align with JLL requirements
- Support the health and safety sections for the Engineering Services Compliance Program.
- Conduct Health and Safety Systems inspections and audit workplace standards and activities
- Support the management of contractor safety programs. Ensuring programs are in place and gain familiarity with NCMS evaluation process.
- Conduct Health and Safety Systems inspections and audit workplace standards and activities.
- Facilitate incident, loss and or near loss investigations and root cause analyses using the LPS System.
- Support and assist JLL and contractor teams with root cause investigations
- Flexible work schedule – Work schedule weeknights and weekends (3 to 11??? And Saturdays/ some Sundays)
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Minimum / Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area or equivalent combination of education and relevant field experience prefereed
Years of relevant experience
- 5 years prior experience in comparable EH&S program
Skills and knowledge
- Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Working knowledge of relevant current legislation.
- Practical working knowledge of Health and Safety tools and techniques, ideally within a Facilities Management environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant standards, legislation, codes of practice, guidance and operating procedures.
- Presentation skills to deliver specialist advice at all levels and to deliver localized training to staff as required.
- Fluent Spanish Speaking and writing
- Strong organizational skills, information management proficiency and collaborative management style are needed.
- Ability to keep abreast of trends and related best practice.
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills in order to establish credibility with colleagues and senior management.
- Ability to work through and identify the root cause of any problem
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to carry out an audit and gather objective evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records.
Certifications / Licenses
- General Industry OSHA 10/30 Hour Instructor a plus.
- OSHA Outreach Trainer certification
- Applicable certification desired (CHM, CSHM, CIH,ASP, CSP,CEP)
Physical work requirements and work conditions
- Ability to stand for long durations, climb ladders, walk for extended periods of time.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see URL blocked - click to apply or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers URL blocked - click to apply
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)