3rd Shift Machine Operator, Manual Machining
11:30pm - 7:30am
Possible temp-to-perm opportunity
High school or GED & good communications skills required
• Safely operate a variety of pieces of manufacturing equipment, including start-up/shut down.
• Perform quality checks on sharpened parts using hand tools, gauges, scales, microscopes and computerized equipment.
• Identify cosmetic and major defects in parts.
• Make adjustments on machine specific software.
• Change machine parts to accommodate different part sizes and dimensions.
• Pack products according to procedure when necessary.
• Follow all instructions in work orders and quality database
• Enter job information (part counts, completion of task) correctly into manufacturing software.
• Read and interpret blueprints, and perform all job tasks based on the blueprint information.
• Assist other machine operators and work with a team-oriented attitude.
• Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
• Identify and communicate suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Use safe blade handling techniques at all times..