Experis, a ManpowerGroup company, has an exciting contract opportunity with one of our key clients, a global biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the discovery, development and manufacturer of healthcare products. On this team, you will perform as a A key member of the Digital Engagement Team, responsible for applying the SCRUM framework and AGILE principles to develop the digital marketing channel engagement strategy for health care professionals and/or consumers for their assigned brand (will train on AGILE).
Title: Multi- Channel Promotion Associate Director - III (Senior)
Location: North Wales, PA 19454
Contract: 6+ Months
1. Bachelor's Degree required, Masters in Business Administration preferred A minimum of 5 years' experience in digital media planning and measurement
2. Demonstrated ability to execute a data-based campaign strategy.
3. Has focused a significant part of their career on digital analytics and media planning.
4. strategy; Experience and success in cross-functional teamwork
5. Excellent planning and presentation skills
6. Can demonstrate how they take brand objectives and translated them into digital campaign objectives and strategies.
7. Used analyses tools like (qlik or tableau) to pull and analyze digital performance data (impressions, clicks, engagements) and assess performance against campaign objectives.
8. Can show examples of where digital media data was used to create optimizations in media plans.
9. Has built multi-channel digital media programs using data-based learnings. Consumer Media plan would have included multiple channels like banners, emails, search, video. HPC media programs like Medscape, Doximity, Epocrates. Ideally, person will have experience with
10. Can show examples of how they have created and worked with a customer or consumer journey.
11. Has created segments/targets out of a larger target list and then altered their digital media plan to fit those segments.
12. Has worked extensively in and enjoys a quick-pace team environment as a member of a team that has to work and win together. Experience with agile team work a major plus.
- Agile Methodology
- Banner Advertisement
- Business Administration
- Data Analysis
- Digital Media
- Measurement And Metrology