To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fayetteville, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Fayetteville, NC
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Network/Systems -Telecom Analyst
**Must have Network+ certification along with active TS/SCI clearance**
Interested candidates should apply to Donna Badin at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
As a Telecommunications Analyst, provide radio frequency, satellite communications, and other telecommunications support to operate and maintain a wide range of radio and SATCOM systems. This support shall include configuration, operation, maintenance, and documentation related to Joint Medium Data Rate (JMET) , Special Operations Forces Deployable Node – Medium (SDN – M) ground based satellite terminals, related baseband systems and associated equipment as well as other commercial and government radio systems. Works with other systems and network professionals as required to coordinate efforts, in order to maintain connectivity to external networks and resolve cross-team issues. Tracks equipment packages and performs regular operational checks and preventive maintenance inspections.
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification a plus
- Network +
- MCSA a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5-8 years of related telecommunications experience.
- CCNA and/or MCSA certification preferred, equivalent experience required
- DODD 8570 compliant (i.e. Net+ , Sec+, or CCNA Security, required)
- Experience with JMET, i-direct, SDN or other tactical SHF systems
- Requires working knowledge of SATCOM/SHF and terrestrial transport systems and technologies
- Able to work Independently with little to no supervision
- Competent to work at a technical level on all phases of RF/SATCOM systems operation
- Excellent communication skills; shows tact, effective listening skills and follow through
- Anticipates questions and is prepared with answers
- Must be a consummate professional in both demeanor and attire
- Able to create and maintain network diagrams and track inventory
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate understanding of networking and ability to troubleshoot
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
- TS/SCI clearance required
- Lift over 45 LBS
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178