Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation is a thriving, values-driven company focused on doing the right things. We're a fast growing, publicly traded company (NYSE: ZWS), with an enduring reputation for integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging, inclusive environment where careers flourish and grow.
Named by Newsweek as One of America's Most Responsible Companies and an Energage USA Top Workplace, at Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation, we never forget that our people are at the center of what makes us successful. They are the driving force behind our superior quality, product ingenuity, and exceptional customer experience. Our commitment to our people and their professional development is a recipe for success that has fueled our growth for over 100 years, as one of today's leading international suppliers of plumbing and water delivery solutions.
Headquartered in Milwaukee, WI, Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation employs over 2800 employees worldwide, working from 24 locations across the U.S., China, Canada, Dubai, and Mexico, with sales offices available around the globe. We hope you'll visit our website and learn more about Zurn Elkay at www.zurn-elkay.com.
If you're ready to join a company where what you do makes a difference and you have pride in the work you are doing, talk to us about joining the Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation family! Job Description
The IT (D365) Intern will learn a mixture of business and D365 processes, work with the Finance team responsible for documenting and validating data migration, user, and integration testing.
The right candidate is someone who is analytical by nature, has some financial aptitude and loves a fast pace. This Intern will get the opportunity to frequently be involved hands-on in various aspects of the business, but mostly center on the area of AP, AR and general finance.
This position is based onsite in our Milwaukee, WI Headquarters. Key Accountabilities
- Work with business stakeholders implementing the system changes, clarifying and documenting any gaps.
- Ability to characterize products and classify according to logical groupings.
- Help create/maintain testing programs/ scripts used for validation of system changes and data migration activities; including but not limited to planning, execution and corrective action where needed
- Analyze/ understand AS-IS & TO-BE model, and be an advocate for change.
- Create and maintain business tools that facilitate proactive decision making, effectiveness and efficiency within the team.
Capabilities and Success Factors
- A current student in the process of completing their Bachelor's or Master's degree in information technology, industrial studies, engineering or business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel using functions and Pivot tables.
- Database basics with query & report building knowledge a plus.
- D365 or other ERP systems experience a plus, but not required.
Additional InformationEqual Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranWhat happens when two remarkable sustainability leaders come together as one?
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Self-Development - Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
A sustainability powerhouse is born, making a splash in the markets they serve and saving the planet one innovative installation at a time.
In early 2022, Zurn Water Solutions Corporation, a market leader in smart, sustainable water solutions, and Elkay Manufacturing, a commercial drinking water solutions leader, agreed to combine their two exceptional firms to become a single water solutions powerhouse.
Together, the combined company offers a comprehensive package of innovative, sustainable, specified, engineered water solutions and sustainable plumbing products that provide water safety, water quality, and water conservation through critical service environments, while delivering total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications around the globe. Our innovative solutions enable customers to advance their ESG initiatives and reduce operating costs while providing students, patients, patrons, and people within public and private spaces a safe, clean environment and access to fresh, pure, potable water - the essence of life itself. What makes Zurn Elkay Water Solutions Corporation special is our people and our culture.
While playing a leading role in sustainability and water access are remarkable, what makes Zurn Elkay's story so compelling is the alignment of the two well-respected companies with powerful legacies and a combined 224-year company history and shared values and cultures where people matter most.
Sustainably inspired, the company has a deep commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, water, and environmental stewardship, and giving back to the communities where we live, work and play. Our powerful legacy of caring and commitment is made possible by the exceptional people that embody Zurn Elkay's values.
We're looking for innovative, energetic people who want to help solve tomorrow's challenges today. Our Total Associate Engagement core value means we work hard to ensure our associates have opportunities to grow and an inclusive culture in which to thrive. From formal training to on-the-job development and exposure to new businesses, when you join Zurn Elkay, you'll join a collaborative organization that will give you opportunities to thrive and grow.
- Business Process Improvement
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Migration
- Decision Making