To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hannibal, MO 63401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst - Hannibal Plant
General Mills Inc. • Hannibal, MO
Posted 17 days ago
General Mills is reshaping the future of food. We believe food makes us better. It nourishes our bodies, brings us joy and connects us to each other. As one of the world's leading food companies, General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Annie's Homegrown, Old El Paso, Epic Provisions, Blue Buffalo and more. Are you passionate about the future of food? You've come to the right table. We want the very best talent to help lead something big.Job Overview
General Mills is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst at the Hannibal, MO Plant who will be esponsible for managing financial performance including tactical development of plans and forecasts as well as analysis actual performance against forecasts, business drivers, and operational metrics. This role will provide insights to drive management decision, actions and improve operational and financial results. The Hannibal location manufactures Progresso Soup, Hamburger Helper, Snack Bars, and many Old El Paso products!Responsibilities
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide financial leadership for and preparation of annual budget and periodic revised forecasts;
- Prepare monthly and interim financial reporting and analysis;
- Perform monthly financial closing tasks including journal entry preparation and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Provide financial support and analysis to the Snacks and Meals & Baking Operating Units in development of strategic initiatives, new product costing, productivity initiatives and other special projects;
- Ensure accurate product costing through auditing and maintenance of Bills of Materials and Product Routings;
- Ensure effective financial internal controls and SOX compliance are in place and properly executed;
- Engage in cross-functional leadership opportunities that support the plant's master plan;
- Learn and apply Zero Loss Culture and Continuous Improvement principles to all functional and plant processes.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience