ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From strategy to execution, we leverage our deep domain expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to CPG and retail, travel and hospitality, financial services and beyond.
ZS's Consumer Analytics Team helps consumer brands realize meaningful improvements in their performance through straightforward, purposeful, and effective analytics solutions. This group offers a range of support - from strategic advisory to execution of custom analysis to development of standalone analytics accelerators and products - that address a broad spectrum of business issues, including consumer intelligence, product innovation and portfolio management, brand and value proposition, personalization, spend optimization, and process automation. Members of this group have diverse backgrounds (e.g., data scientists, AI/ML scientists, business analysts, data architects, etc.) and work collaboratively on cross-functional project teams alongside our clients.
The Product Manager will be a key member of ZS's Consumer Analytics Team. A key pillar of this group's strategy is to develop differentiated and actionable AI/ML solutions. The Product Manager will be responsible for driving the overall product strategy for one or more SaaS solutions, including market and competitive analysis, business case development, long-term product direction and roadmap, and go-to-market strategy. This role will work closely with other leaders in the group, including Data Science and Product Development.
* Analyze the marketplace, gather inputs from clients and assess competitors to determine the right new products or future direction of existing products
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the needs and usage profiles of different target users for product and prioritize solutions to those needs
* Develop and implement roadmap priorities, balancing between the needs of overall product and specific demands of key customers
* Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and prospects
* Partner with Technical Architects on the evaluation and selection of technology solutions as part of ongoing strategy
* Work with engineering to scope product delivery and understand development alternatives and support build/buy economics
* Monitor progress of the product through the product development life cycle, identifying risks and opportunities, keeping senior management informed
* Work with Solution Marketing to create the overall go-to-market (GTM) strategies and plans; develop clear product positioning
* Evangelize products and company, driving a shared vision across the company
* Support product sales by meeting with both prospective and existing clients, as well as via internal and external marketing campaigns
* Represent ZS in user forums, conferences and other venues
* BA/BS degree required; MBA strongly preferred
* Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working with a high degree of independence and accountability
* 4-6 years of Software Product Management experience (preferably in Hospitality, CPG, High Tech)
* 4+ years' experience with SaaS solutions is required
* Prior experience with mobile workforce applications is preferred
* Must have led at least one large-scale, new product development initiative from inception through launch
* Experience with solutions targeted for sales and/or marketing organizations as well as an understanding of sales and marketing business processes and analytics is preferred
* Demonstrated success in product definition, including target customer, core value proposition, core features and business model
* Solid understanding and hands-on experience with Agile/SCRUM development practices
* Must possess a combination of strong analytical skills and creative intuition enabling a blend of data-driven and insight-driven strategy development
* Good presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written) including experience and level of comfort presenting concepts to senior executives
* Demonstrated ability to be an effective change management leader
ZS is a global consulting firm. Fluency in English is required; additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is desirable.
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and retirement savings benefits. ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. Must have received full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon acceptance of offer of employment. Exemption process available on a limited basis.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
- Business Model
- Business Processes
- Change Management