At Shipt, we are transforming the grocery shopping experience and giving time back to consumers. Shipt shoppers handpick fresh groceries and household essentials, then deliver them to your door in as little as one hour.
Shipt is looking for a Shopper Growth Manager to lead efforts enabling the efficient attraction, screening, and activation of New Shoppers through operational improvements, tactical optimization, and strategic refinements to drive an optimal matching of supply and demand.
This individual would be responsible for managing ongoing reporting and analysis, identifying new opportunities for improvement, and leading project-based efforts to develop, prove, and implement optimizations.
What you'd be doing…
* Lead a variety of improvement projects; in most cases, responsibilities would include…
* Identifying and analyzing opportunities for improvement
* Building the case for change
* Designing, implementing and measuring impact of tests
* Implement solutions, inclusive of documentation, change management, and training where needed
* In most cases, collaborating and co-creating cross functionally across all stages of work
* Develop and/or refine processes and routines that enable more efficient operations of Shopper Growth priorities.
* Own and build ongoing performance tracking and reporting to monitor impact of changes and identify future opportunities
* Building and maintaining cross-functional relationships across levels to identify opportunities, enable collaboration, and ensure success
* Key stakeholders will include: Marketing, Product, Regional Operations, Data Science, Shopper Operations, Shopper Communications
* Management and optimization of the Shopper Referral Program
* Management of additional capabilities as determined by project output and team need
* As needed, support troubleshooting and issue resolution for process or technology issues
* 0-10% travel
Who you are
* A creative, action-oriented 'do-er', who can turn ideas or challenges into a "North Star" vision with actionable plans to achieve it
* An empathetic collaborator & communicator who can balance both a "North Star" vision with a "progress-over-perfection" approach to change management & implementation
* Self organized, detail oriented, with a track record of successfully implementing changes
* 2+ years of experience in a start-up, tech company or top consultancy, preferably in the gig economy or multi-sided market OR: another role where you had responsibility for large-volume hiring
* 2+ years experience in project-based work, including design, management, and execution of all or parts of the projects
What you bring
* Excellent analytical toolkit, including solid spreadsheets and basic SQL experience, who brings a data-driven approach to problems
* Good written and verbal communication skill to a variety of audiences
* Great listening skills
* Comfort navigating ambiguity
* A positive 'can-do' attitude and an excitement for collaboration
* Bonus points for: process map experience, change management experience, project leadership experience
* High standards and integrity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Mapping
- Change Management