To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Palm Desert, CA 92260
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HVAC Engineer - Westin Desert Willow
Westin Properties • Palm Desert, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Vistana Company Overview
Vistana™ Signature Experiences, Inc. an operating business of Marriott Vacations Woldwide develops, owns, markets and operates upper-upscale villa resorts, offering ownership and rental opportunities. Vistana is the exclusive provider of vacation ownership for the Sheraton and Westin brands and an authorized partner of the Starwood Preferred Guest program. Through the Vistana Signature Network™ (VSN), our Owners can transform the way they travel - enjoying the flexibility to vacation when they want, where they want, how they want. Vistana™ Signature Experiences offers exciting and rewarding career opportunities in inspiring destinations from majestic Maui to the snow peaked mountains of Avon/Vail. If you’re passionate about selling, supporting, or communicating a unique vacation lifestyle, we’re passionate about you becoming part of the Vistana family. For more information, please visit: https://www.vistana.com.
Westin Desert Willow Villas - 75 Willow Ridge, Palm Desert, CA, 92260
Discover the essence of desert tranquility amid an inspiring outcropping of the Santa Rosa Mountains in southern California. This uniquely imagined resort is suffused with signature Westin style and personal services to help you relax, refresh and renew.
- Under direction of the Director of Engineering or Engineering Manager, perform general repair and maintenance of any and all equipment found in and around the hotel. Specific work areas will be assigned as needed to each employee, based on skill level and experience.
- Accurate record keeping on assigned tasks is required.
- Ensure that all safety systems are operable.
- Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in a timely, friendly and efficient manner to correct temperature conditions and to make adjustments.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Must have minimum of three years hands-on experience working on minor electrical, painting, plumbing and HVAC repairs.
At Vistana, we celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world.