Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$33.25 to $38.50 hourly
If you're looking for work as a Desktop Support Technician, and have a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users, you might be right for Robert Half Technology's new job opening. Candidates in the Financial Services industry will be interested in this job. You will thrive in this position if you consider yourself to be a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment. Located in the New York, New York, area, this Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term temporary in nature.
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Rectify computer problems, and suggest appropriate action/solutions
- If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
- Desktop support or related experience
- Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
- Active Directory experience
-Office 365 experience
- White Glove, VIP, Executive Support
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.