To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Atrium Staffing • San Francisco, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Our client is a developer and manager of affordable housing communities in the Bay Area looking to hire a Bilingual Administrative Assistant.
Position Overview: The Bilingual Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the property management team with the day to day operations for the assigned properties. The Administrative Assistant plays an important role in translating between Chinese speaking tenants and staff and assists with filing, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments and compiles paperwork for re-certifications.
Responsibilities of the Bilingual Administrative Assistant:
- Answers phones and emails and deliver high customer service to Chinese speaking tenants
- Tracks and maintains tenant information in the internal database
- Posts tenant notices and notifies tenants of any outstanding bills or changes to housing
- Schedules appointments with tenants to review leases and any changes to income
- Responsible for filing, compiling packets for re- certification and communicating with tenants to gather required data
Qualifications for the Bilingual Administrative Assistant:
- 1-3 years of customer service and administrative experience
- Bilingual in Chinese and English
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Great communication skills both verbal and written and a team player attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- When you go permanent
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, 401K + match
- Generous PTO
- Great company culture