To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Frisco, TX
- Solis Mammography
- Phone: 000-000-0000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Service Representative - PRN
Solis • Frisco, TX
Posted 1 month ago
The Patient Service Representative is responsible for acting as the first point of contact for patients by greeting, gathering information, registering and posting payments. This position is critical to Solis Mammography: by providing outstanding patient care and maintaining the flow of the center, the Patient Service Representative impacts the profitability of the organization.
RESULTS MEASURED BY THE FOLLOWING RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands, promotes and demonstrates the Solis Way
- Greet patients in a professional and friendly manner;
- Completely and accurately register patients including input of demographic and insurance information into our RIS (Radiology Information System) and verifying accuracy of existing information;
- Explain forms to patients and assist with form completion, via paper or tablet, as necessary;
- Process necessary paperwork by scanning documents that need to be linked to the patient's medical record and maintaining confidentiality;
- Responsible for collecting patient payments which can include explaining benefits given from insurance verification when necessary;
- Escort patient to dressing area, explain dressing procedure, and report wait time if assigned;
- Prepare paperwork for future appointments incorporating additional paperwork needed for specific exams or payors as necessary;
- Ensure all diagnostic tests have required orders, request as needed and follow-up on outstanding requests;
- Schedule and reschedule patients as necessary;
- Generate daily invoice journal at the end of each day and reconcile payments using Daily Reconciliation Report;
- Ability to effectively communicate information in one-on-one and small group basis to pertinent individuals;
- Participate in front office training to stay abreast of front office policy and procedures.
- High School diploma;
- Two years of healthcare registration or customer service experience preferred;
- Basic knowledge of cash handling;
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology preferred;
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions and short correspondence;
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but sometimes complex written or oral instructions;
- Ability to perform basic mathematic calculations: Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time;
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite: knowledge of RIS software preferred.