To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
14905 28th Ave N
Dassel, MN 55325
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Specialist, Material and Inventory - 2nd Shift
Cantel Medical • Dassel, MN
Posted 19 days ago
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.Job Overview The Specialist, Material & Inventory is a functional role that includes material handling and inventory control tasks to ensure all inventory is received, maintained accurately, and provided as required to internal customers using various indicators or signals. To assure team continuity across all warehouse operations, this position may also be required to learn, perform, and or be certified to assist within other areas of Warehouse Operations including distribution, traffic, or others as assigned.
The role works collaboratively with key business partners to ensure timeliness of execution, replenishment, and or other. Interacting with Purchasing, Planning, Distribution, Operations and Customer Service to identify and meet business requirements. Qualifications
- High School graduate
- 2 years advanced education preferred
- 1 years related disciplines experience required
- Previous forklift experience (counterbalance, stock picker, reach truck) preferred, if none, ability to become certified required
- General proficiencies in Microsoft Office and ERP preferred
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced, changing environment
- Maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance
- Timely processing of physical and ERP goods receipts including documentation and physical condition verification
- Timely returns processing
- Load and unload trucks as required
- Perform physical and ERP goods movements
- Generate work orders from ERP if applicable
- Complete confirmations, backflushing, and work order goods receipts as applicable
- Process stock transfers and material requests
- Stock warehouse with material once approved for use
- Replenish production areas and other areas as assigned
- Cycle Counting as assigned
- Follow all provided control procedures and policies to complete tasks
- Maintain and engage in promotion of a safe work environment
Cantel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status.