Long standing, reputable name in the banking industry, is seeking a VP of Lending!
This bank prides itself on it's strong ties in the community, top credit culture, and strategic growth, year over year! Employees love working at this bank, and they have extremely low turnover.
The VP of Lending plans and implements all aspects of lending services offered. We seek a highly experienced consumer lending executive capable of launching new lending services, developing a balanced and well performing loan portfolio, and growing our lending business altogether.
This professional will lead all lending originations, processing and servicing activities for the company while providing customers with an unforgettable, positive customer experience. This person must be able to work with people senior and junior to them in terms of responsibility and foster a collaborative and positive team environment.
This position is ideally suited to candidate seeking a long term career opportunity, and that has an entrepreneurial passion to build a successful lending business.
- Provides strategic leadership and vision for the continual growth of the lending portfolio.
- Experience leading change initiatives.
- Effective organizational and planning skills to successfully guide projects from concept to completion.
- Must have a complete and comprehensive understanding of all federal, state rules and regulations governing the consumers loan process including oversight organizations ls.
- Must possess the ability to work collaboratively. Willingness to accept responsibility and possess the ability to motivate and direct the activities of others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong analytical skills.
- Experience developing loan originations through strategic partnerships and joint ventures.
- Administration of the loan portfolio includes developing management reporting systems designed to keep senior management and the Board of Directors
- 3 plus years executive experience in lending, credit policy, default operations, credit risk or similar role
- Experience and direct role in growing a loan portfolio
To find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation, please contact our South Dakota banking specialist, Sarah Hagenlock, at the number/email below:
Senior Search Consultant
gpac (Growing People and Companies)
Direct: (605) 809-8548
I look forward to hearing from you today!
Gpac (growing people and companies) is an award winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 29 years.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.