Audit Sr. - PublicCompensation:
$85000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Auditor with a mid-size Public Accounting firm located in SE Grand Rapids. This firm offers a great culture with flexible hours and a generous benefit package including year-end bonus. The Internal Auditor performs more complex financial/operational/compliance audits to ensure that activities performed by organizational units are planned and executed with management instructions, applicable statements of policy and procedures, sound principles of internal control, and in a manner consistent with both company and high standards of administrative practice. If you possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and this role sounds like a good fit, email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
• Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
• Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• 2 or more years of Audit experience
• Advanced computer skills on Microsoft Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• Sound independent judgement
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.