To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
D.H. Pace • Atlanta, GA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Organizational stability, healthy revenues and company growth are probably at the very top of your list of criteria for evaluating companies and where you want to work. You will find all are true at DH Pace Company!
Overhead Door of Atlanta.:
- Over 90 years in business
- Tenured senior leadership team
- 2017 sales in excess of $400MM
- Geographically growing; in over 40 offices
Overhead Door Company of Atlanta, a DH Pace Company, Inc., is looking for top performers and innovative thinkers as we continue to grow. We currently have a great career opportunity for a Warehouse Worker. The ideal candidate will be team focused, self-motivated, and energetic. The ability to inspire your team, all while providing excellent service will contribute greatly to your success! For more information or to speak to a member of the recruiting team, please call 800-507-0023.
- Ensuring materials are loaded and delivered to job sites on time.
- Compare product/material quantities to delivery tickets ensuring no discrepancies.
- Check materials prior to loading and unloading for damage.
- Ensure materials are properly loaded/unloaded and secured at all times.
- Driving a forklift
- Doing cycle counts
- Keeping the warehouse clean
- Maintain Stock levels and cleanliness and organization at the satellite warehouses.
- Operate forklift as needed
- Standard work hours are 7am to 3:30pm with ½ hour for lunch. We will need occasional OT as demand requires.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Must be able to safely lift 70 lbs.
- Current Driver’s License with good driving record
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission
- Experience operating a Box truck required
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a delivery driver required
- Must be available for some overnight travel to surrounding states
- Ability to operate a forklift a plus
We set the tone for success:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace and Overhead Door leaders who will invest time in teaching our service based sales business model
- A hands-on approach to “learning by doing” as you come into our organization and are exposed to the various products, services and customers we sell to in the Atlanta Area.
We reward your hard work, dedication and success:
- Successful employees are often granted transfers and promotions to new office locations for the organization
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage and 401(k)
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays
- Your health and wellness is important to us Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking work environment
Company: Overhead Door Company of Atlanta