Master-Level Automotive Technician
Suncoast Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Seminole, FL is looking for Master-Level Automotive Technicians to join our industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded! We offer TOP PAY and EXCELLENT BENEFITS! $10,000-$15,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!
Sign on Bonus and Relocation Assistance available for qualified mechanics!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay in line with rapidly changing technology.
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; at least 5 years of experience required
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications or Chrysler Certification
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver’s license
Start your career as a Master-Level Automotive Technician today. Apply Now!
- Automotive Industry
- Customer Satisfaction
- Monitoring And Installation Of Braking Systems
- Servicing And Car Mechanics
- Suspension (Vehicle)