If you're looking for work as a full-time Staff Accountant, this terrific company might have a job for you. Looking to advance your career? This position with strong compensation and excellent benefits could be the one for you. Robert Half Finance is looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented Staff Accountant for a thriving, fast-paced company that recognizes talent and effort. This company, based in the Irving, Texas area, offers a challenging and multi-faceted opportunity where effort is rewarded. This role's duties will require you to prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance, and general ledger reconciliation and be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. If you want to participate in compliance, interact with our external auditors for quarterly reviews and annual audits, and review schedules reporting processes, this role might be right for you. Those with a complex understanding of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets are preferred.
- Assist in implementation, maintenance and adherence to internal controls and accounting procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Ad-hoc reporting and special projects, as requested
- Support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process by preparing monthly financial close workbooks
- Arrange schedules for capital lease and monthly payments
- Oversee depreciation, fixed asset ledgers, and reconciliation
- Organize and review a variety of financial data, reporting it in a way that is useful and understandable
- In-depth experience with reconciling month end balance sheet accounts
- Compose journal entries and conduct the month end close with minimal supervision
- Regularly maintain and reconcile journal entries
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
- Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
- Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to Gina Vermuth at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- General ledger experience required
- Financial Statement experience highly desired
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of account reconciliation
- Deep understanding of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- bi-Monthly Payroll experience
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability in strong analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Proficient with spreadsheets and databases
- Experience with ERP systems
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant.