IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Retail Sales Rep I is responsible for driving sales within an assigned territory. This is a customer facing role.
- Responsible for completing route coverage within an assigned territory
- Evaluates and manages product inventory, display, and presentation
- Optimizes the inventory mix at retail locations through pack transfers to other retail locations and returns upon the request of the retailer
- Assists in the development of detailed execution plans to grow sales within assigned district
- Manages product levels to ensure customer demands are met at all points of retail distribution
- Responsible for actively recruiting new retailers to increase sales and grow the retailer base
- Reviews key metrics with retailer on a consistent basis
- Communicates and executes organizational strategies, specific initiatives, and best practices to retailers to maximize sales.
- Able to follow all requirements for picking up, transferring and returning Tickets to and from Retailers
- Recovers tickets from other locations as directed by the lottery
- Uses retailer sales terminal to process returns of instant ticket inventory according to processes approved by the Lottery.
- Ability to follow all lottery procedures such as picking up, dropping off, transferring, closing and returning tickets to our warehouse
- Completes all required paperwork on time with accuracy
- Takes appropriate follow up action on all customer queries
- Assists lottery personnel with retailer trouble-shooting/chronic retailer issues.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with IGT and Lottery personnel and lottery retailers
- Assist with reports and analysis as requested by sales managers
- Adheres to route schedule assigned
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or related field a plus
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience in retail or wholesale sales preferred
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and experience with PowerPoint for work on company provided tablets or computers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to suit diverse audiences
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to work autonomously
- Must reside in the region where the regional office is located
- Extensive daytime travel in company vehicle
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Operate Cash Register