CDM Smith is seeking an IT Business Analyst to join our Corporate Business Technology team. Under general supervision designs, develops, and implements Core HR, Time & Labor, OTL for projects basic to moderately complex Information Technology (IT) business systems. Provides user and application support team for escalated IT issues.
• Designs, develops, and implements basic to moderately complex IT architecture projects. Executes project tasks against an established project schedule, and reviews ongoing project status with IT management identifying unexpected key events. Maintains client relationships.
• Understand business requirements, configure the Oracle Cloud HCM solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the business in UAT testing.
• Under general supervision, performs basic to moderately complex business analysis, process mapping, and/or develops work products/artifacts under moderate supervision.
• Performs requirements gathering, system design, prototyping, system integration testing, system installation, and deployment of business system(s). Specializes in a large specific program/system or provide general support for a wide variety of programs/systems, as required.
• Assist the development team in helping to build, configure and test integrations between HCM and third party/custom solutions.
• Consults with other IT groups, provides business system knowledge and expertise as required. Provides user and application support for escalated IT issues.
• Performs other duties as required.
Intermediate IT Business Analyst- Fusion HCM (Remote Option)
• Bachelor's degree.
• 3 years of related experience.
• Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
• Minimum of 2 full life-cycle Oracle HCM Implementations preferred.
• End-to-end implementations of Oracle R12 Time and Labor (OTL) and active involvement in the entire lifecycle of the project highly preferred.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
**Why CDM Smith?:**
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Intermediate IT Business Analyst- Fusion HCM (Remote Option)
**Join Us! CDM Smith - where amazing career journeys unfold.**
Imagine a place committed to offering an unmatched employee experience. Where you work on projects that are meaningful to you. Where you play an active part in shaping your career journey. Where your co-workers are invested in you and your success. Where you are encouraged and supported to do your very best and given the tools and resources to do so. Where it's a priority that the company takes good care of you and your family.
Our employees are the heart of our company. As an employer of choice, our goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. We value passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. Join our team, and together we will make a difference and change the world.
**Job Site Location:**
United States - Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
**Amount of Travel Required:**
**Visa Sponsorship Available:**
No - We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
**Skills and Abilities:**
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
• Basic knowledge of architecture frameworks.
• Functional experience with Core HR, Time & Labor, OTL for projects.
• Solid knowledge of project management and business analysis best practices.
• Strong knowledge Microsoft Office tools including Excel and Visio.
• Strong ability to understand technical and managerial materials.
**U.S. Vaccine Status:**
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as "CDM Smith") are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.
- Acceptance Testing
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Core Hr