$80000.00 to $110000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is partnering with a leading specialty insurance company seeking a Senior Risk Governance and Control Analyst to join their team!
In this position, you will be responsible for a breadth of work related to the identification, monitoring, and mitigation of risks. The Risk Analyst Senior manages a wide scope of projects including emerging risk process, ad-hoc risk reports, Statements of Risk Management, business continuity planning, quarterly risk reporting, and Third Party Risk Management. The Senior Analyst provides value-added insight to the business, regarding insurance business practices. This position supports risk analysis for changes in business practices, regulation, and innovation and contributes ideas regarding 2nd line of defense Integrated Risk Management function.
1. Implementation and execution of the Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) Framework, including but not limited to:
* Maintain Third Party Inventory working with required stakeholders (e.g., Legal/Compliance, Procurement, IT, Business Owners) to maintain TPRM related data at entity level.
* Provide guidance / support to Procurement / IT Security / Business Owner, as needed, to complete TPRM activities, including determination of risk tiers, risk assessment, and preparation of Third Party Risk Reports.
* Review/validate/challenge Third Party categorization and risk assessment(s).
* Receive updates on key contract deviations (e.g., changes related to cybersecurity related terms) from Legal/Compliance and Procurement.
* Review/escalate TPRM related risks to Business Owner / TPRM Owner and provide feedback for mitigation, as needed.
* Track agreed risk mitigation measures for compliance/completion.
2. Track and report on TPRM activities in alignment with TPRM Life Cycle for the entity inclusive of analysis of key metrics, reporting of risk data and management reporting.
3. Monitor risk profile of local entity TPRM exposure to Third Party risk to ensure awareness of pertinent issues.
4. Communicate consistently and effectively TPRM processes and any process changes with all key stakeholders and various levels of management.
5. Understand applicable regulations related to managing Third Party risk.
6. Understand and adhere to the TPRM Program policies, work instructions and controls.
7. Build and maintain a network of internal contacts (Executives, Business Owners, IT Risk and Security, Audit, Legal, Compliance, IRM) to work with and develop working knowledge of Third Party services provided and their risks.
* Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent work experience, required
* 3 – 6 years of Reinsurance experience
* Advanced degree and/or CPA or CFA, or Insurance Certification (ARE), preferred
* Strong GAAP, Statutory, and IFRS accounting knowledge and on the job experience with recording complex ledger transactions, developing and/or reviewing complex reconciliations, and understanding end to end sub ledger functions across various transaction streams including cash, receivables, payables, premiums, reinsurance, investments, and losses
* Experience using BI data analysis tools, such as COGNOS Advance, Oracle Sequel, Power BI or similar programs
* Experience in establishing/documenting end-to-end business/accounting processes
* Detailed oriented, organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task work
* Strong team orientation, collaborating with co-workers and clients to develop and implement solutions
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
* Agility and ability to work in ambiguous situations
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Risk Analyst.