An exciting opportunity just became available for an experienced RN/LVN to work for a Well-Respected Healthcare company in the city of Orange. The RN/LVN will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to PACE participants by performing prescribed medical treatments, providing nursing observations, and assisting in the educating participants and their families on care techniques and other health measures.
Experience and Education:
• Graduated of an accredited vocational school
• Current RN/LVN license in the State of California
• 3 plus years of nursing experience preferred.
• At least 1 year of experience working with the frail or elderly population
• Clinical treatment of geriatric patients and their acute chronic conditions.
• Basic computer sills and use of electronic health record system
Schedule: Monday-Friday (8am to 5pm)
Pay: LVN: $30-37/hr
RN: $41-48/hr We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Registered Nurse Certified