endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today's highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large Manufacturing company located Elkhart IN is looking for a Product Engineer that can provide engineering support for all aspects of the assigned product line to ensure functionality, quality, cost, and schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares engineering documents, including drawings, models and specifications.
- Assists with the development of product design and functionality.
- Assists with the implementation of product design within the schedule and budget parameters.
- Analyzes the risks of new designs or processes and communicates results to Engineering Management.
- Provides support to manufacturing to ensure the product is fabricated and assembled based on the intended functionality of the design
- Analyzes requests for product changes for suitability to meet requirements.
- 3+ years Product Design & Development experience with Solid 3D CAD design (if no degree)
- Bachelor's Degree with 3D CAD design & internship (in Engineering) will be considered in lieu of experience
- Need experience in either Automotive or Manufacturing Metal or Steel Components or Products
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.