Are you thinking about improving your career development and your professional growth? We invite you to join one of the most successful international logistics organizations here at Kuehne+Nagel. Our Charlotte branch is looking for a new Operational Care Specialist, Import to join their Sea Logistics team. Your Role
The Sea Logistics Customer Care Specialist supports Customers, external & internal, by providing helpful information, solutions, answering questions and responding to the Customer's requests & concerns. They are the Customer advocate towards the US Operational Care Center and overseas Customer Care Locations to help ensure that Customers are satisfied with the Products & Services provided and their Customer Promise is fulfilled. Your Responsibilities
Your Skills and Experiences
- You will maintain files related to all sea import shipments.
- You will collaborate with employees in all Kuehne+Nagel offices.
- Always challenge status quo when it comes to process improvement and cost control.
- Process files while following all procedures.
- You will maintain real-time visibility of our customers' transactions
- Create all elements of the customer information into our core operating systems and tools by requesting Business Profile creation/updates and maintenance of Wiki page.
- Monitor, prioritize and balance customer specific needs daily by answering queries and requests through multi channel communication streams.
- Awareness of and adherence to QSHE (Quality, Safety & Health, Environment, Security & Dangerous Goods) programs.
Good Reasons to Join
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of freight forwarding experience.
- 1+ years of customer service experience.
We offer a great compensation package, medical, dental, and retirement benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a dynamic global work environment. Kuehne+Nagel is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) and to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful retaliation. Kuehne+Nagel strictly prohibits all discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, color, age, national origin, ethnicity, religious creed or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or familial status, legally protected medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), gender (including gender identity and gender expression), sexual orientation, citizenship status, protected activity (such as opposition to or reporting of prohibited discrimination or harassment. Kuehne+Nagel will also make reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees, including accommodations for pregnancy and childbirth, and for the sincerely held religious beliefs of applicants and employees depending upon individual circumstances unless such accommodation would create an undue hardship on Kuehne+Nagel. At Kuehne+Nagel we strive daily to Inspire, Empower and Deliver not only to our customers but colleagues.
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Service
- Freight Forwarding
- Operational Systems
- Quantum Spin Hall Effects