Are you looking for an exciting career with a nationally known company and industry leader? AmeriGas Propane, the largest distributor of propane in the United States, is searching for an energetic and customer service oriented person to join us as a Delivery Representative.
At AmeriGas, our employees are the keys to our success and we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, in addition to excellent starting pay:
• Exceptional medical, dental and prescription benefits
• 401(K) with company match
• Generous bonus potential
• Paid time off (including holidays)
• Paid Training
• Annual performance reviews and salary increases
• Propane discounts
• Career advancement
• Tuition reimbursement
The Delivery Rep - ACE delivers filled gas grill cylinders to customer locations that resell the cylinders to individual consumers. AmeriGas ACE customers can include large retail chains, such as Wal-Mart, Jewel, and Home Depot, and small independent retailers such as gas stations, convenience stores, or hardware stores. Full cylinders are placed into the customer’s storage cage and exchanged for empty cylinders, which are loaded back onto the truck and taken back to the AmeriGas facility for refill. The number of daily deliveries and quantity of tanks exchanged at each stop may vary based upon the region of the country and the season of the year. An average range of deliveries may vary from 10 stops per day exchanging 150 to 200 tanks, up to 25 to 30 stops per day exchanging 300 to 600 tanks. Upon return to the AmeriGas facility, empty tanks are generally unloaded, filled and reloaded back onto the truck by a Utility Worker.
Education & Experience:
• At least 21 years old with a valid CDL, including HazMat and Air Brake endorsements
• Willingness to work outdoors in all weather and driving conditions
• Lifting, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing in and out of the truck