To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10005
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
School Psychologist- Elementary/ Middle School
PRIDE Health • New York, NY
Posted 15 days ago
We are seeking a School Psychologist to work in an elementary and middle school programs in the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Manhattan. The psychologist will be responsible for providing counseling to students, their parents and teachers throughout the building.
- Academic counseling, schedule changes, academic support (arrange tutoring, arrange student teacher meetings, one-one-one consultations)
- Provide counseling services to children at high risk or with IEP’s.
- Providing social guidance- encouraging students’ leadership involvement in clubs, sports, field trips, and student organized events.
- Providing student mediation between classmates, friends, faculty, administrators, and family members.
- Effectively communicating regularly with administration and parents pertaining to student development, student issues, important school updates as well as sharing announcements and requests.
- NY State License in School Psychology
- MA degree and 2 years experience