Plan, execute, and manage the integration and support of new and existing applications into Mid-State’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Active Directory (AD) environments. This includes both on-premise and cloud-based applications.
Duties & Responsibilities
Plan, execute, and manage the integration and support of new and existing applications into Mid-State’s ERP and AD environments.
Troubleshoot and provide technical guidance for integrated software application issues.
Integrate systems technologies.
Improve application performance to include evaluating existing applications for effectiveness and making recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
Document procedures and system processes.
Support security subsystems.
Work with business partners to develop interface specifications to support business needs to include identifying system and software components required to meet user needs.
Develop application interfaces in various programming languages within multi-tier, web-based, and network solutions.
Other duties as assigned.
Associate degree in Programming or related field required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum of three years of experience integrating applications into existing ERP and AD environments.
Knowledge of web technologies, including web services.
Experience with system integration architecture and design.
Experience with Microsoft Development Environment including C#, Visual Basic.NET, Web and Server Side programming.
Experience with Windows and Exchange PowerShell.
Must possess excellent problem resolution, organizational, interpersonal, communication, and project management skills.
Must possess ability to:
- Achieve a satisfactory level of technical, functional, and/or professional skill or knowledge in position- related areas; keep up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise; leverage expert knowledge to accomplish results.
- Leverage one’s practical knowledge and understanding of recent technology tools, solutions, and trends to improve work results, solve work problems, and take advantage of new business opportunities.
- Place a high priority on the (internal or external) customer’s perspective when making decisions and taking action; implement service practices that meet the customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Identify and understand problems and opportunities by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative information; choose the best course of action by establishing clear decision criteria, generate and evaluate alternatives, and make timely decisions; take action that is consistent with available facts and constraints and optimizes probable consequences.
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjust effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Take prompt action to accomplish work goals; take action to achieve results beyond what is required; be proactive.
- Set high standards of performance for self and others; assume responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-impose standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and approach toward work.
Must embrace Mid-State’s core values of student centeredness, commitment, accountability, respect, integrity, and exceptional service.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation is dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; short-term and long-term disability; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending account; Wisconsin Retirement System; 403(b) and 457; employee assistance program; educational assistance; and employee wellness program.
How To Apply
To be considered for this position, you must complete an online application. You should have the following information available when completing an application:
- Contact information (addresses, phone numbers)
- Employment History
- Electronic copy of resume and transcripts
Application materials submitted via mail, fax, email, or in-person will not be considered.
Incomplete applications or applications noting 'See Resume' will not be considered.
Continuous recruitment with first review of completed applications starting April 6, 2021. Applications received on or after April 6th may be considered in a secondary pool.
Please note that Mid-State’s main form of communication during the recruitment process is email. In addition to receiving communications from email addresses with an @mstc.edu domain, you may receive emails from [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Applications Integration Specialist. Please be sure to watch your inbox as well as junk, spam, and clutter folders.
Mid-State Technical College, an equal opportunity employer and educator, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or other applicable legislated categories, in its services, employment programs, and/or its educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admission, treatment, and access. Mid-State Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: VP-Human Resources, 32nd Street N, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, Phone:
or Email:[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Applications Integration Specialist
Optimize Your Online Application Experience
Below you will find a few technical tips to help ensure a positive and successful online application experience:
- Be sure to fill in each field in the application. You will receive an error message at the time of submission and your application will not be submitted if each required field is not filled in.
- Avoid clicking the back, forward, or refresh buttons while applying. Doing so will interfere with the submission and may result in data loss.
- Clear your browser's temporary files/cache and cookies prior to beginning the application.
- Disable pop-up blockers.
- Do not bookmark or favorite the application. Navigate to the careers site each time you wish to access your saved/submitted application.
- Your application session will remain open for 24 hours assuming you do not close your browser. To ensure submission, complete the application process within that time frame.
- The following browsers are currently supported:
Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11
- The following operating systems are currently supported:
Windows 7 and 8, both 32-bit and 64-bit, as well as Mac OS 10.6 and greater.
If you experience issues in submitting your online application, please contact Human Resources at
Safari (Web Browser)