To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Miami, FL
- Phone: 919-782-7440
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Admin Assistant II
Volt • West Miami, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Volt has partnered with an electrical manufacturing company to offer this opportunity to someone with a strong background as an Administrative Assistant. If interested, please take the time to apply!
Location: Miami, FL
Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Responds to telephone, email, and in person inquiries providing general information
- Review, action, and distribute all incoming correspondence as well as manage all outgoing correspondence.
- Drafts sensitive correspondence and takes and transcribes meeting minutes.
- Completes and submits expense claims
- Assists other members of the office
- Provide sales administrative support
- Creates/updates/secures all important company documents
- Manages Event Coordination on site including Conference Room Scheduling
- Handles all administrative matters related to meetings, including booking meeting rooms, arranging catering, gathering supplies, ensuring room is equipped appropriately, etc.
- Organizes the office meeting rooms
- Manages relationship and procurement of all Office vendors including the Property Management Company
Professional Experience/ Education:
- 5 years of experience
- Experience supporting multiple leaders in a multi-functional, fast-paced environment, preferably at a progressively responsible and/or corporate level
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, given the significant contact with senior management and external contacts
- Ability to work in a large, fast-paced organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Demonstrated ability to work independently under time constraints, manage competing priorities and deadlines, and handle multiple tasks efficiently
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay rate is based on experience.