To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boca Raton, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GardaWorld Cash Services • Boca Raton, FL
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company offering a wide range of highly focused business solutions including leading-edge security services and cash solutions. In over two decades, our work has taken us from our home base in Montreal to the oil fields of Iraq, and embassies across Africa. We’re also present in financial institutions in the US and airports in Canada. We operate across a broad range of sectors, including financial services, infrastructure, natural resources and retail. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies and governments with people and assets deployed around the world. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, our 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Africa and the Middle East. In today’s complex world, security has become a vital concern for everyone and is the foundation of our present and future success.
The Human Resources Specialist is focused on providing effective and timely front-line customer service support for leaders, employees, Field HR, and the Payroll Team. This position will provide support for their questions, issues and problem resolution on services including, but not limited to, New Hire Onboarding, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Change Requests, Leaves Management, Talent Acquisition, and HR Compliance. The HR Specialist will also perform transactional activities related to the HRIS, currently Ceridian Dayforce. This position requires a high level of professionalism and positive service attitude at all times, strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Process new hire transactions and facilitate the onboarding process.
- Receive and respond to HR inquiries via telephone, email, or in-person, and complete with a high degree of accuracy and strict adherence to written procedures, while maintaining confidentiality of all HR related information.
- Prepare and maintain employment records, pay changes, promotions, terminations and other employment activities within the HRIS, currently Ceridian Dayforce, and obtain the appropriate approvals for these employee changes.
- Collaborate with other HR subject matter experts and field HR to resolve employee issues in a thorough and timely manner. Redirect to escalated support resources when appropriate.
- Explain Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Advise and assist management and employees in the administration and review of all employee leave requests in accordance with regulations, policies, and procedures. Conduct all necessary follow up with management and employees with respect to available leave, leave status and updates, pay and benefits, work restrictions, and required forms.
- Perform back-office transactions in support of HR functions, including running ad hoc and scheduled reports, data entry, data reconciliation, mailings, filing, sending correspondence, sorting and routing incoming mail.
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established service delivery standards.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Previous experience (1-2 years) in Human Resources preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret and communicate HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Strong work ethic and a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomacy skills in dealing with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills.
- Positive service-oriented attitude and willingness to learn.
- High energy with the ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate clearly both in writing and verbally.
The job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
GardaWorld offers competitive wages and a great benefits package for full time employees: medical, dental, vision, holiday pay, paid vacation, 401K plan and much more!
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. Physical exam and other testing may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace.